SpillRemed (Industrial) is used for industrial applications that need to remediate oily wastewater and accidental oil spills under fresh water or reduced salinity conditions. SpillRemed (Industrial) is effective in the ratio of 1 gallon to 10 gallons of oil and is also effective at near freezing temperatures. SpillRemed (Industrial) has been used for an open water spill in an enclosed berm in a mine, oily wastewater containment ponds at metal recycling facilities, at a port maintenance facility as well as at an airport hangar in NJ and many other similar oily waste water situations.
- Remediation at a port waste water management facility at SJPC, NJ.
- Testimonial from CEO of SJPC about performance of SpillRemed (Industrial)
- Florida DEP acceptance letter for use of SpillRemed (Industrial) for ground water and soil
- Fuel oil spill in a berm at Kemess Mines, Canada
- Paper on bioremediation of fuel oil spill in a Canadian Mine.
- Maintenance at airport hanger and for oil separator at Ronson Aviation, NJ