AgroRemed 1 gallon: Restoration of petroleum contaminated soil.
One gallon (3.785 Liters) of AgroRemed treats 20 square feet (2 square meters) of soil contaminated with surface oil spill. AgroRemed can also be injected if the impacted soil is deep.
Reports and case studies
AgroRemed has consistently helped restore the soil quality to pre-spill values as shown in the reports attached. Please click on the images to find out more:
- Cleanup at a shipyard (link).
- Cleanup at an oil terminal (link).
- In-situ bioremediation of sites after roadside accidents (link).
- Municipal park site cleanup in Manditiruba, Brazil (link).
- Cleanup at Manditiruba power substation, Manditiruba, Brazil (link).
- Cleanup of a contaminated site in Atuba, Brazil (link).
- Cleanup at a train station (link).
- Cleanup (link) and closure report at food mart (link).
- Highway spill in WV cleaned up with AgroRemed (Link)
- Closure of project after release of 150 gallons of home heating oil (Link)