AgroRemed is effective in the cleanup of petroleum contaminated soil in a short time. Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH) values are reduced by more than 90% within 3 weeks under most conditions. The soil is generally moist in order to support the active bacterial growth. It is effective in the ratio of 1 gallon to 20 square feet of area with a depth of less than 3 feet. It is also effective in the ratio of 1 gallon for 1 ton of soil as a biopile. In many cases, AgroRemed has been used as a polishing tool after dig and haul of contaminated dirt before backfilling with clean soil. AgroRemed effectively remediates gasoline, diesel, kerosene, aviation fuel, transformer oil, No. 2 home heating oil and even # 6 furnace fuel oil. AgroRemed is available in a sprayable liquid form and application of AgroRemed is flexible as per the situation on the ground.
Reports and case studies
AgroRemed has consistently helped restore the soil quality to pre-spill values as shown in the reports attached. Please click on the images to find out more:
- Cleanup of soil at ANA shipyard in VA (link).
- ANA Shipyard closure letter (link)
- Cleanup at an oil terminal in 20 days a pilot project (link).
- AgroRemed for In-situ bioremediation after roadside accidents (link).
- Paper on bioremediation of soil contaminated with transformer oil in Brazil (link)
- Brazil: Municipal park site in Manditiruba contaminated with transformer oil (link).
- Brazil: Municipal park cleanup report in Portuguese (link)
- Brazil: Cleanup at Manditiruba power substation (link).
- Brazil: Cleanup of soil with AgroRemed at power station in Portuguese (link)
- Brazil: Cleanup of a contaminated site in Atuba (link).
- Brazil: Cleanup of contaminated site in Atuba in Portuguese ( link)
- Railway ballast and track cleanup with AgroRemed in Sweden (link).
- Gas Station: Contaminated soil remediation in VA (link) and closure (link).
- AgroRemed as a polishing tool after UST release (link) and closure (link)
- Highway spill in WV cleaned up with AgroRemed (Link)